Yonder Mountain String Band Live at Pine Mountain Amphitheatre on 2008-07-30
02. Fine Excuses (5:14)
03. Rain Still Falls (4:59)
04. I'd Like Off > (3:29)
05. Jesus On The Mainline > (7:58)
06. Sidewalk Stars > (5:59)
07. Jesus On The Mainline (2:29)
08. Crazy (4:08)
09. Loved You Enough (4:22)
10. Kentucky Mandolin* > (9:11)
11. Yes She Do* (6:10)
12. If There's Still Ramblin In The Rambler > (2:39)
13. Things You're Selling > (4:03)
14. Part 1(Lord Only Knows) > (2:21)
15. At The End Of The Day > (4:45)
16. Ramblin Reprise (1:17)
17. crowd (4:25)
18. I Am The Slime* (8:28)
19. Rock & Roll All Night* (4:44)
Location: directly FOB, 3' ROC, 45' from stage, stand @ 11'
Config: NOS (30cm @ 90*)
* w/Keller Williams & Gibb Droll
Subject: no mas fishman
Subject: WOWEE ZOWIE - THE BEST - LIKE CZECH BEER
I adore Bluegrass and just stumbled on them by accuident.
This is a great show and I cant understand why people are complaining about the sound
This is deffo a sounboard/aud mix as in about half the show - NO audience can be heard at all.
ANY BAND THAT DOES A BLUEGRASS COVER OF A ZAPPA SONG (SLIME) DESERVES 5 STARS.
If anyone wants to correspond. I am cooped up in Kuwait (Doh)
Subject: Awesome Show
Subject: A Mountain Treat
Subject: Thank you!
Uploaded by jbanyai97 on